How to become succe...

Notifications
Clear all

How to become successful in business and in life

taty
 taty
Topic starter
(@taty)

Everyone dreams of being successful and rich. Often one hears that people dream not just of being rich, but of becoming billionaires all at once. The other day I read an article by a psychologist about how the "mindset of a successful person" is formed and whether the "brain of a billionaire" differs from that of an ordinary person. I found this topic interesting - especially in the context of educating future generations. After all, we all want the best for our children, and what can be better than success in business? I suggest that you think about this together with me.

3 Replies
barbara65
(@barbara65)

We all have our own formula for success. You can and should learn only from your own experience and mistakes, not from the mistakes of others.

farisa
(@farisa)

I do not agree! It is necessary to learn from other people's mistakes, that is what training is for, to learn the way of trial and error of other people, and then apply this knowledge in practice. There are very useful video lessons, conferences - see here, etc. The formula for success is simple. Don't be lazy, don't be afraid, make unconventional decisions. Think with your head. And most importantly!!! To be successful, you have to work with successful people!!!

pelanggan slot
(@klonekilosatokivaro)

Making money has never been easier because of the internet. The best part is that you may make money online without making a large investment from the comfort of your own sofa thanks to the internet.

Share: